The one above is called Noix de Coco Vanille You will first need to preheat your oven to 180 ° C If your oven works by thermostat that would be 6, then what you need to do next is melt your butter in the microwave after doing that blanch eggs and sugar with a whisk .( Hand one or electric one would be fine When that is done you then add the coconut milk ans then the melted butter You then pour the flour and yeast in mixture then you get mixing viogorously
The next thing you should do is aplit the vanilla pod in half. Collect the pulp and add it to the dough. Stir in the grated coconut and mix until the mixture is smooth. Mold butter and flour then pour it in let it bake for about 40 to 45 minute theb unmold the cake oncr warm and sprinkle it with grated coconut oh I forgot in the mix you add the vanille drops in there .
The one in the middle is called Charlotte aux poires: Cartouchiere (biscuit cuillere a la poudre de noisette et disque)
How to get it done You need to A
- Beat the egg whites and add the sugar in three times to squeeze the whites.
- Then add the egg yolks gently, mix with a spatula.
- Then what you need to do is stir in the sifted flour and lift gently with a spatula also
- Follow by you pouring the mixture into a pocket with a smooth 10 gauge socket.
- Then you spoon the biscuits on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- The fun part is sprinkling the cookies with icing sugar then what you need to do is give it a 5 minutes then repeat the steps just before baking. This step is called beading a biscuit.
- The Bisque will need to be baked in the oven for 15 minutes at 180°C
- Once the 15 minutes is done let it cool down before taking it out with a spoon of course
The one below is called Paris Brest